cottonpops
    Global moderator
    Global moderator

Number of posts : 465
    Smiling points : 934

[TRANS] 19/03/09 CD Data Magazine: Yoochun Personal Interview

Post by cottonpops on Thu 19 Mar - 12:15

19/03/09 CD Data Magazine: Yoochun Personal Interview

Yoochun: It's been a long time since we had a personal interview. I'm so excited (laughs) What shall we talk about?

- Yoochun has grown now, you know. Until now from two years ago, what's a great thing to talk about?
    " I'm a good cook, but when i cook curry rice, the other 4 don't appear. I cried, suffered a lot and worked hard to make curry rice. And want people to eat curry rice because i made it with a smile." you said...

Yoochun: Oh, that was a great talk! (laughs) I remember it well. But for now ~

- For..for now? (laughs)

Yoochun: Cute, i tried to tell you you're wrong (laughs) Now, now. Now it's a little different. Now than before there's an increased number of staff and fans to support TVXQ, The taste of curry rice, now is more delicious than before!

- That's a great thing. When you first came to Japan, it was big bother to have to meet a lot of people. You already said that?

Yoochun: Yes! I also lived in America since i was a child, Then during the TVXQ activities, they came back to Korea together? I kept on riding with my loneliness and hiding it.

- After the end of TVXQ's first concert in Korea, all of the member's families we're in front of the waiting room but since your family was in the United States, your family couldn't come. You said"I'm alone..." and after putting up a smiling face for everyone, you went to the waiting room afterwards and cried. When i'm thinking, i can still imagine that vividly..

Yoochun: I remember. The members, the fans, the staff were together with me on the set to not make me feel lonely. Sometimes I just close my mind and want to be lonely and i see this habit has ended. However, now we know that there's an increasing number of people who like TVXQ, I've started living with myfamily back in Korea, so now i'm very happy. Though I can't see them everyday, to be in front of them is very warming and gives me a loving feeling.

- "To be in front of" it's a beautiful expression. Your brother has recently gotten creative with music.

Yoochun: Yes. Last year together with all five of us. My brother has a picture of all of us together, somewhere and it was really really fun. Now and then, i'd think, in my life. I felt alone once and i think i can't ignore that time. Because at that time, i think how my personality was different to who i am now, those days made me think.

- Yoochun is sensitive, that's my impression. In the past, i've covered TVXQ before and when i got to the scene, you impressed me with your Japanese. Although i thought i wouldn't see a good looking kid.

Yoochun: I understand! At that time, i couldn't speak Japanese correctly. But when you really come to Japan, it's most important that you learn. Of course, now i'm able to speak this in Japanese, and i know many people now because i really wanted to learn. If you want to, there's a lot of changes to go through. In my mind (laughs) felt lonely and went missing but it grew!

- Right. What do you think of the other 4?

Yoochun: I cherish my bond with Jaejoong hyung, that hasn't changed ever since. Even while Jaejoong hyung is busy, we properly maintain that relationship. I admire him. Yunho hyung, i identify him to kinda like a wild person. Now i think people think that word is matching. I think his heart became smoother. Changmin has changed the most even just this month. In the past, if something happened he can only blame yourself but now i think what happened was like he turned to a positive direction. Junsu, he has his own ideas. A man who doesn't lose? I think it's him (laughs)

- (laughs) So, so last words for the fans.

Yoochun: We just recently had our concert in Korea, and we'll have a concert in Japan in about a month. I've also tried so hard to read manga. This May we will be on a tour and i can't wait to meet everyone. Everyone, please watch out and i hope you'll like it.

Source: tvxqs.com
    Translation: elune@onetvxq
    Shared by: DBSKnights
    huongle
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1385
    Smiling points : 1861

Re: [TRANS] 19/03/09 CD Data Magazine: Yoochun Personal Interview

Post by huongle on Thu 19 Mar - 12:50

cottonpops wrote:After the end of TVXQ's first concert in Korea, all of the member's families we're in front of the waiting room but since your family was in the United States, your family couldn't come. You said"I'm alone..." and after putting up a smiling face for everyone, you went to the waiting room afterwards and cried.

I feel like crying now T.T He's so emotional, he's still a little boy : (

And WTF is that "trying to read manga" Yoochun scratch ?

Number of posts : 81
    Smiling points : 98

Post by jen0apple on Thu 19 Mar - 17:11

awww... so cute... so pure and innocent.. poor baby he was soo lonely.. but i know how he feels.. i have the same thing happen to me..><.. we all love you yoochun <333

Number of posts : 100
    Smiling points : 129

Post by ♥SarangYooChun. on Fri 20 Mar - 17:41

Owh Chunnie ;[
    -gives him a big hug despite the major height difference-

I would any of Chun's cooking ^^ !

Hah, I bet that manga is either Naruto or Detective Conan!
    ( I want Chun to suddenly shout out "DATTEBAYO!" in one of the concerts in Japan x] )
    chunnified
    Mickey level 5
    Mickey level 5

Number of posts : 207
    Smiling points : 219

Post by chunnified on Sun 22 Mar - 19:50

aww, what a nice interview : )
    everything he says, i can always relate.
    what an innocent boy chun is.
    gah, my heart wrenches everytime he talks about his loneliness : (
    but hey ! chun has his family back with him in korea ;D
    im happy that he's changed for the better.
    he's happy now ^^
    & i feel that changmin has changed the most too.
    he's starting to open up a little.
    LOLLL @ the last one: trying to read manga.
    i'll help you out chun !

thanks for sharing ~
    shangomar

Number of posts : 162
    Smiling points : 178

Post by shangomar on Mon 23 Mar - 7:45

Aww..
    This is such a touching interview..
    He's such a sweet guy!
    thanks for sharing^^
    mickybabysusu
    Mickey level 4
    Mickey level 4

Number of posts : 160
    Smiling points : 214

Post by mickybabysusu on Tue 24 Mar - 2:37

awww... it was heartwrenching readin bout chunnie's loneliness. *hugs!*
    he really loves his family! that sweet sweet darling Smile
    and LOL at his curry rice. i'll eat it for u chun! lol!
    and wats with the reading manga thing XD i wonder wat manga is he readin???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov - 2:58